Thursday, January 04, 2007

While in North Carolina, I got to see many interesting things and meet interesting people. But I also go to see strange and bothersome imgages. Here are a few:

On the plane, for example, there were instructions in the event of an emergency and how to use the oxygen masks. But this doesn't even look like a kid. He looks like a little person.



We went to a Blockbuster so that we could rent a movie. "What else would we be doing?", you may sarcastically ask yourself. Well, taking pictures, of course! And I saw this and thought, "Well, this is just sad." We have a duck, a bear in a costume, and a cat.

Yeah, pretty pathetic. But it was pathetic-worthy for a post.



And, ah yes, Piggly Wiggly. When we drove past this to get to the restaurant, I KNEW I had to take a picture of it and post it. I had never in my life seen such a store and thought it to be... weird. But when I got home, my mom saw the picture and said, "Ah, mira. Piggly Wiggly." I'm like, "What? You've seen that before?" She said, "Yeah, there used to be one here and your dad used to work there."

And at that very instant, I felt shame.



A few shoutouts to Daniel, Jerry, and Evie.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Didn't we have a Piggly Wiggly here off of Old Hwy 90 way back in the days when we could barely walk and talk?
    Roy said...
    you mean when you looked like your profile picture? :)
    Anonymous said...
    just giving a "holla back" to your shout out.

    Give it up for Piggly Wiggly back in the 80s.

    'Gerard'
    Anonymous said...
    I know nothing of this profile picture you speak of. J/K The cow lick days were some good times. LoL

Post a Comment