Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Brrrr



cold (kōld), definition 2, adjective:
Marked by deficient heat.
Being at a temperature that is less than what is required.

That's right, it is cold down here in San Antone. I know, compared to other places like Minnesota, where my homie Curtis lives, it's nothing. But it's still cold. More so with the rain. It froze everything! I had to fight my way into my truck yesterday and today, breaking all of the ice, ice, baby.... Ok, bad joke.

Anyway, it's cold. And I just hope I don't get acute rhinitis.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Did SA get any snow? Here it was just icy...this morning I had fun punching out the sheet of ice that remained when I rolled down the window of my car.
    Anonymous said...
    Tell me about it. We haven't worked for three days, and today we went in at 10am. Our meeting was even canceled last night. I hope the weather gets better. Keep warm!
    Roy said...
    no, no snow. but a lot of ice. no work was cancelled for me, the meeting was postponed until friday though. :(

Post a Comment