Thursday, January 11, 2007


This is the beautiful lobby of the San Antonio Assembly Hall. I remember when I was a wee lad, I would walk in the building while it was still being built and I would see the brothers and sisters painting the murals and paintings on the walls. You can only see the one straight ahead and part of the one to the left. The one on the left shows Jesus with the children. Kinda like the one that's in The Watchtower that we considered this past Sunday.

The doors you see straight ahead lead into one of two Kingdom Halls.

And the car with the phonograh is also a great sight. Imagining yourself preaching that way can just BLOW your mind! The Proclaimers book has many wonderful experiences and excelent examples of zeal from that point in our history that we can certainly follow.

Have a great day! I know I will.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    How awesome that you got to help in the construction of that gorgeous assembly hall! I remember I cried when they changed our circuit and we were no longer going to go to Rosenberg for our assemblies. I was quite emotionally attached to that one since I was baptized there. But, the SA assembly hall is SO beautiful, warm and inviting. And the mural on the stage is amazing.
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, how I miss that hall. Maybe one day we'll get to go back. Great memories. Indeed it is very beautiful.
    Anonymous said...
    Nice blog topic today.

    Your brother in the Lord.
    Roy said...
    yes, it was an awesome priviledge and experience to have worked on such a beautiful assembly hall. i've also been to the one in roseberg. it's very beautiful as well.

Post a Comment