Monday, January 22, 2007


Here, I talked a bit about the talk "Just Let It Go". I have uploaded it for those who want to listen to it. You can download the zip file here, BUT it is encrypted. The password is the answer to these three questions:


1. In what year was the name Jehovah's Witnesses adopted?

2. In what year was the "great crowd" identified? (Revelation 7:9)

3. In what year did brother Russell end his course here on earth?


So the password will be in this format: 0000/0000/0000

If you need any assistance with the download or the link, you can email me.

I hope you enjoy the talk!

1 Comment:

  1. Patty said...
    Finally got around to listening to this, and glad I did! What a wonderful speaker. I really appreciated the points he brought out, ones we need to remind ourselves of every so often :)

Post a Comment