Friday, January 12, 2007

Well, as you can see, I changed my layout again. It just keeps it interesting for me to change it every once and a while until I find "the one".

Anyway, we started to study for the 4th time (I think) the Revelation book which I think is awesome because the last time it was studied, I was like 11 y.o. My old book has drawings and stuff on it that makes me feel shameful whenever I see it. So it's exciting to actually 'study' it, as many of you also feel.

My mom showed me this picture of my brother and I with a brother in Bethel when we went back in '95.



Interesting enough, is that this is the same brother that is in this picture, which can be found on page 269 in the Revelation book. (You can click on the picture to see a larger version.)



Is that cool, or WHAT?!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Cool new layout...and love the songs. One of the best Beatles songs ever.
    What year did we last study Revelation? I'm going to have to look at my old book and see if I have any embarassing pictures drawn in the margins. ;)
    Roy said...
    thanks. // an awesome song, i agree. // someone commented at the book study that it was in 1991, but i'm not sure. i don't have a date on the book, only embarrassing pictures and drawings.
    Anonymous said...
    My old book says we studied from Oct 94-Apr 96. I found a frown drawn on the pope and a big heart with my name on it. I'm disappointed in my 10-13 yr old-self. I showed no creativity - unless you count the paragraphs I studied in every flourecent color available.
    Please tell me your going to post your embarrasing pictures and drawings!
    Roy said...
    as i was reading your comment, i started to think if i should post one of those pictures. i'll look into it. // 1994? cool. thanks for the clarification. i should've been more sure though.

Post a Comment