Monday, September 11, 2006

Until we meet again...

My ex-circuit overseer and his lovely wifey and my brothers and I after the last meeting we had with them. We miss them a lot. They had this grandparents-feel to them. I think they were a bit different (to me that is) than previous traveling overseers, I guess, because I was much older and took advantage more and appreciated more their experience and advice.

This was also true of the c.o. and his wife that we had before the Deleon's, the Sanchez. Sadly, we didn't have them for the entire 3 years. :( But I did have them for the Pioneer School. :) The brother was one of the awesome instructors (brother Episcopo was the other instructor) and his wife was one of us students. And if I remember correctly, she told us that time was her 4th time attending the Pioneer School! What a privilege! Being that they're like in their mid-30's, so they're pretty young to have gone to the school so many times.

Those brothers are awesome and great role models to follow, as many others. Wow, it's just encouraging thinking about these brothers. :)

I think that just made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment