Monday, September 18, 2006

Fettucini Alfredo

A while back, I visited one of my pal's and classmate Alfredo G. down in Kerville, Texas. My family and I went down there to visit the congregation and, while others were supposed to accompany us, they DIDN'T. Anyway, it was a nice mini-trip. We got to meet his parents and his lil bro. They are fine folks, as are the rest of the brothers and sisters there, with whom we got a chance to conversate with at lunch.

But we did get there a bit early. So we had to wait outside the Kingdom Hall for about an hour and a half....

Yeah, we - I mean, I was getting kinda bored.

But all in all, it was fun being with them and seeing Freddy again. This dude is an awesome brother. Maybe that's why he's getting burried - I mean married later this year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment