Monday, September 25, 2006

Heeeeeere's Johnny!

One of my good friends and an MTS grad came down last Wednesday from North Carolina to vistit us down here in Texas. Jonathan is his name, if you're looking for someone to blame... (just some rhyming humor) ANYWAY, it has been a good week for all of us. We had shown him the San Antonio Assembly Hall, downtown and the Riverwalk, introduced him to friends, took him to a grad party that we dj'd for, which was a lot of fun, and he gave an excellent talk on Sunday. And of course, we hung out at the house, enjoying the company. It would have been nice if he was here for more than 5 days, but it was a good 5 days. Now it's my turn to go to N.C.! I might be going in December to hang with my homie. So I'll be looking forward to that, I'll be sure to wear my cowboy hat, if I remember where I left it at....

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Sounds like you had a great time and you were a great tour guide. Sorry I missed it.
    Roy said...
    :(

Post a Comment