Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Goodfeathers

The other day, I rediscoverd one of the greatest cartoons of my generation: Animaniacs.



As a kid, I really didn't appreciate it. It was just another cartoon. But now, IT'S FUNNY! For example, we have Pinky and the Brain.



"What are we gonna do tomorrow night, Brain"

"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world."

Then, we have, my favorites, The Goodfeathers.



Bobby, Squit, and Pesto, Pesto being the one that can't take a compliment.

Here's a quote from this trio:

Squit: "I just want to be a tough bird, like you, Pesto!"
Pesto: "What do you mean by that?"
Squit: "I said you're a tough bird, that's all."
Pesto: "You sayin' that I'm an overdone piece of meat? Is that what you're sayin'? What am I, a plate of dried steak-butt meat, here to amuse you?"
Squit: "No, I didn't say that! I just mean you're tough."
Pesto: "I'm tough?"
Squit: "Yeah, you're tough."
Pesto: ".... That's it! Tough? I'll show you "tough"! You want "tough"? Here's your "tough"!"

Ahhh, yes. That's funny stuff.

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow! Those are cartoons from our genaration? I think we are getting old!
    Roy said...
    DON'T SAY THAT! NEVER SAY THAT! Matusalén was old, we are all young. It's been only been 13 years since it first aired.
    Roy said...
    haha! NARF thanks for your comment, pinky.
    Anonymous said...
    You have a point, I guess it was a first reaction. Since I haven't watched cartoons in soooooooooooo long.
    MarVel said...
    My favorite Pinky and the Brain conversation that I will never forget is,
    Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so brain, but me and Pipi Longstocking...What would the kids look like?
    LOL He always said the most off the wall things.
    Roy said...
    oh yeah! just like their theme song says: "Pinky and the Brain. Pinky and the Brain. One is a genious, the other's insane."

Post a Comment