Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Well, it was a sad moment for many last night, in San Anto. But oh well. Just a game. It was a good season, somewhat, for the Spurs. But now, it's time to change teams. I am now going for the Suns. GO SUNS GO!

Anyway, yesterday, I went to HEB and almost everyone had Spurs' shirts and jerseys. It was kinda funny. Then I went home to see the game. I only got to see bits and pieces, but got to see the end. If only that shot was made right before the overtime. That's exactly what happened in a previous game. But it's ok. Dallas had what it took to advance.

On a different note, the Bible reading for this week is pretty awesome. But then again, they all are. Of all the verses, there was this one that I really liked. It was Psalms 25.15, which says: "My eyes are constantly toward Jehovah, for he it is that brings my feet out of the net." And by regular meeting attendance, reading of the Bible, the preaching work, and constant prayer, that is how we constantly have our eyes toward Jehovah.

Well, that's it for now. Now go. Go about your business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment