Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another View of the DBAH (Daytona Beach Assembly Hall)
Well, the Spurs de San Anto are leading the series with 3-2. The game last night was a good one. We were trailing for a while, but then the Spurs were up by 14, then the Kings caught up, but the victorious Spurs won the game. And after this win (finally), I forgot to get the free coffee that Valero gives away after every Spurs' win. I actually made my own. The brothers with whom I stayed with in Florida showed me how to make Cuban coffee. Ahhhh. Every sniff and sip of the coffee transports me back to my second family back in Deltona. I really miss them. Hopefully I can visit them sometime. Well, to lunch I will go. Tootle-loo.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I've been waiting for some Cuban coffee, but I have yet to receive an invite. Thanks Roy.
    Roy said...
    Oh, you've been waiting? Hmm.
    Junior said...
    I want to try cuban coffee too !!!! I guess when we see the slideshow , right?
    Roy said...
    that's a good idea. :)

Post a Comment