Monday, May 08, 2006

That’s me, Ivan on the right, and that’s silly Osbely in the back.

It was with these guys, along with another bro, I went to and fro the assembly hall everyday. And as you can see, silliness was needed at times…. many times to unwind. But when it came to study or pay attention, of course, seriousness set in.

That reminds me of when a few of us were studying for the final exam. We stayed at the assembly hall after class and we ended up staying till like 10.30, I think. We went over all of the notes for the second half of the course, we ordered pizza, we walked to the dining room in our socks and ate there, shared some more laughs, then went back to finish up. And I remember what we were going over: prophecies, beasts, and horns… oh my.

[Spurs… Mavs… Game 2… Tuesday, May 9, 2006… 8:30pm (central time)]

3 Comments:

  1. Junior said...
    The way you're describing it, I almost feel like I'm there walking with ya'll and getting ready to eat PIZZZAAA, oh, yeah and study too. Thanks for sharing your stories.
    Roy said...
    yeah! it was funny. the brother ordering was trying to explain to the pizza guy where it was going to be delivered, telling him to go to the second gate and call when he got there. :)
    Roy said...
    that's all i have now, these stories and memories... [sigh]

Post a Comment