Monday, October 31, 2005


Almost thirty years ago, these were my parents. My mom says that this was at a wedding. I remember that party. No, I'm just kidding, I wasn't even born yet. Ha Ha. At that time, people didn't know how to dance cumbias.... Well, I should rephrase that. They danced in a "unique" fashion. They did this chicken wing flapping movement. My mom has an old video of my dad dancing in this peculiar and odd manner. Kind of disturbing, but relieved we didn't learn from him.

// French Factoid: "Ami, c'est l'amour" means "Friend, it is the love." IT'S ALSO THE QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!! \
** Quote of the Day - "Ami, c'est l'amour." - Genie, Aladdin. **

3 Comments:

  1. MarVel said...
    Hey!!! In 30 years, if we have children, they will make fun of the way we dance now. You just watch...
    -Martha V.
    Roy said...
    oh yeah. i'm sure the next gen will make fun of our way of dancing, just like we are doing it to our parents. it's just all part of the circle of life....
    Anonymous said...
    Whatever, we dance awesome. Our moves will go on till time indefinite.

Post a Comment