Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two Days Left

Well, two days left and I'm gone for a couple of months. A lot has happened in the last few days, including the unfortunate fact that our internet connection went bye-bye. But now it's back, but obviously I can't write everything that has happened. Like I have mentioned in a previous post, I've had dinners galore for me. It's been good, though. I've got to see many friends and family and say goodbye, for a short time anyway. When I do get assigned, then it'll be a real goodbye with more tears. Even tonigh, all of my immediate family are going to eat at a restaurant. I have so many pictures that I would like to post, but can't. And I will continue to take pictures when I am at the school. I will be posting them, at another website, that is if I have time. It is:

1053milesaway.blogspot.com.

[Yes, I looked it up on the web to see how far Daytona Beach is from San Antonio and it's 1,053 miles away, hence the site address.]

..... I know I wanted to write something else, but can't remember at the moment. :(

Well, until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment