Friday, January 13, 2006

My Last Day

Well, this is my last day of work. After 6 years and 4 months, the game is over. And it's time to start another one. It's been interesting and fun there. Being that I work with 12 women, again, it's been interesting. And educational, I guess. (That's what they tell me.) But I need to move on, do what I need to do.

I came an hour earlier to work to eat with a couple of sisters that work here as well as another that used to work here and my mom. Then I came into the department and there was another party for me with cake and balloons and the flashing of the cameras. Then tomorrow I will have a dinner to go to. Then Sunday I am going to a barbecue that a brother from the congregation is going to do. Then next Thursday, being my last bookstudy with the brothers, they will make me a dinner after the study. Next Saturday, some of us will be having a little get-together. Then next Sunday, I am going to another dinner. So, I guess, the brothers want me to go a little more fuller to the school that I'm going to, which is good. I need that. :) Anyway, I will miss everyone greatly.

My last post here is coming soon. It will probably be on January 23, the day before I leave to Florida. On that day, I will post the link to a new website where I will be posting pictures from over there and related stuff. I know I will be super duper kuper nooper pooper busy and I hope I can at least post something, since it doesn't take but about 2 minutes to do it. Well, that's it for now. Have a great day and watch out for gorillas in pink ballerina costumes prancing around chanting "I'm a pretty princess. I'm a pretty princess."....

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow Roy, you were at your job a long time. You can learn things from women. Look at Timoteo. El fue instruido en "los santos escritos" por su madre y abuela. You are one of a kind Roy. I mean who else would believe in "gorillas with pink ballerina costumes". Can't wait to see your blog about all of your activities over 1,000 miles away in Daytona Beach, FL. I will miss you.
    Roy said...
    thanks evie. i will miss you too.

Post a Comment