Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hello to all you wonderful people! I has been so long since I wrote on this blog. I don't know what happened that I had to change the site address. And I haven't written because I simply haven't had any time to do it. I'm gonna try to keep up with it to let known what has been going on during the past year and how I'm doing now.

Things have been going great here in Sonora, Texas. The congregation is going well, the brothers have continually been taking care of me. You may or may not remember that I was living with a brother when I first moved here. To jog your memory, go here.

But now, I'm living in a small house that I'm renting. I've been there for a few months. I will try to get some pictures to show my "pad" or my "crib". :)

Right now, I'm back in San Anto, visiting my family. I came for my grandparents, actually. They celebrated their 33rd anniversary. I got to hang with some friends, not all, unfortunately. There are simply not enough hours in the day. I got to visit the congregation I used to attend to. It was really nice to see all the brothers and sisters that I haven't seen in a long time. It reminded me of how much I miss all of them.

But tomorrow, I have to get back to the real world! Tomorrow, we have the congregation book study and, as we all know, we will be starting another book, "Live with Jehovah's Day in Mind". Just the title alone is intriguing. But how did the Revelation book go for you?

Sure, it was filled with prophecies, dates, beasties, colors, numbers, and all sorts of things. It was really interesting. It was, as a brother put it, deep. Another brother, a D.O., gave me and others an article of The Watchtower to help keep in mind the whole picture of that wonderful book we finished studying. Here is the reference: (in English) w83 5/1 p.29-31 'A Searching Look at Revelation'; (or in Spanish) w83 15/8 p. 29-31 'Una mirada escrutadora a RevelaciĆ³n'. We just want to remember that, even though some of us didn't fully understand everything in the book of Revelation, we did and do appreciate Jehovah revealing the significance of this book to us. And what we want to take from it, among other things, is how it is a privilege to be a witness of Jehovah, having this information, and we have seen how Jehovah fulfills his will, one way or another. It truly was a wonderful book.

And now we begin with another wonderful book. A brother had made a bookmark for this one, including the study schedule. If you don't already have one and would like one, you can leave a comment with your email address and I will email you the bookmark on Word documents. Only I will be able to see these comments. So don't worry, no one will get your email addresses.

This is what it looks like:

For the Spanish-speaking brothuhs




For the English-speaking brothuhs




(FYI, the actual files I will send you look better than these.)


Well, that is if for now. If anyone would like to ask any questions, please make a comment or send me an email.

Have a great week!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hello thnx for the separador. Mis papas y mi tia y tambien los estudios les gustaron mucho.

    gracias
    Roy said...
    de nada!

Post a Comment