Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm here at work. It is 10.52pm. I'm on-call. Need I say more?

Well, maybe just a little bit.

I'm currently waiting on someone that needs my assistance every so often and I can't leave until he is done. So here I am writing this and there you are reading this. No fun waiting when I could be packing. Yes, my mild-mannered friends, you heard correctly. Thursday, by 1000 hours I will be in the air, with the birds, on my way to North Carolina. Jerry and I will be heading out there to hang with Jonathan for a few days. It should be most most exhilarating.

Well, my wait is now over.

[Oh, just adding a bit to the previous post, the book From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained was published in 1958. The book Revelation... It's Grand Climax at Hand! was published in the late 80s. The change described in the previous post shows how Bible understanding is like 'the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter', for as time goes by, we are better understanding and comprehending God's Word.]

[Thanks for that observation, my brother in the Lord.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment