Sunday, December 31, 2006

I was just watching Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, the classic Twilight Zone episode where William Shatner plays a guy that just got over a nervous breakdown and is flying home, i think. Anyway, whenever he looks outside the window of the plane, he sees on the wing in the rainy and windy weather, this horrible monster! And he's ripping the wing apart! Dun-dun-DUN! Actually it's a man in a fur costume with a creepy mask. It took me back to my experience on the way to North Carolina.



2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Now I'm going to have nightmares of an evil Kermit tearing apart the wings of my airplane...I will never fly again, thanks!

    My fave TZ episode is the one where the poor guy never has time to read, but then when he is the only survivor of a bomb blast he has all the time in the world - then his glasses break. Talk about scary...
    Roy said...
    oh yes, that one episode is just sad. :(

Post a Comment