Thursday, April 27, 2006

Seagulls.... I think.

After my 2-month stay in Deltona, Florida, I FINALLY went to the beach in Daytona Beach. But all we had time for was look around for about 10 minutes and split. But it was a beautiful view. Other than this one time at the beach, I went to a lake about a month earlier, where I got to ride a jet ski! That thing is fast. But this one bro thought it would be a good idea to take me along with him before I go on my own. He was wrong. Like 2 seconds after we took off, I knew it was a bad idea. So I did the best I could not to have both of us fall off. But he had another idea, another bad one. He made a sharp turn and wham bam, we were airborne. It was fun though. It was a rush. I then climbed back on-board and we took off again. Getting to the other end of the lake, we flew into some weeds, but he fell on top of me this time. It hurt for a while. Then went back to shore. Two days later, I couldn't even walk. Every muscle was in pain. But that was my mini-adventure.

[THAT THAT IS, IS. THAT THAT IS NOT, IS NOT. IS THAT IT? IT IS.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment