Friday, November 04, 2005

Now the last 10 fun things to do while in an elevator. "Finally, the saga is complete."

[To see the previous 10, go here, you silly goose.]

41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a deep and scary voice: "I must find a more suitable host body".
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it''s getting larger".
50. You can do all of these 50 things, OR you can just wait patiently until the elevator reaches your floor. :)

** Thought of the Day - "When I feel blue, I start breathing again." **

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'll wait until the elevator reaches the floor I am trying to get to.

Post a Comment