Monday, August 15, 2005

I found this from an old 'forward' that I had received, and thought it would be funny to post.

“It’s a guy thing.”
Means: “There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical.”

“Uh huh”, “Sure Honey”, or “Yes, Dear…”
Means: Absolutely nothing. It’s a conditioned response.

“It would take too long to explain.”
Means: “I have no idea how it works.”

“Take a break, honey. You’re working too hard”.
Means: “I can’t hear the spurs game over the vacuum cleaner.” (i added "spurs" :)

“That’s interesting, dear.”
Means: “Are you still talking?”

“Oh, don’t fuss. I just cut myself. It’s no big deal.”
Means: “I have actually severed a limb, but I will bleed to death before I admit that I am hurt.”

“I can’t find it.”
Means: “It didn’t fall into my outstretched hands, so I’m completely clueless.”

“I heard you.”
Means: “I haven’t the foggiest clue what you just said."

But that's not all. I also have: "What a girl really mean", coming to a blog near you....

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I believe those 100%.
    Roy said...
    i should note that not all guys say these things....

Post a Comment