Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I was going through my stuff and found this old game that I've done when I was a kid. See if you can figure it out:

Here’s a Bible game, which may not be as easy as it looks. But it will start you mind thinking. So, in this paragraph, are hidden the names of fifteen of the sixty-six books of the Bible. One is italicized to get you started. It’s a real lulu. Kept me looking so hard for the facts that I missed the REVELATION. I was in a jam, especially since the names were not capitalized. The truth will come to numbers of our readers. To others, it will be a real job. For all, it will be a most fascinating search. Yes. There will be some easy to spot; and others hard to judge, so we’ll admit, it usually results in loud lamentations when we can’t find them. One lady says she brews coffee while she puzzles over it. Remarkable, isn’t it?

Did anyone find all 15? Email me (roy.r.reyes@gmail.com) with the names you found.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Roy said...
    i had to remove or "hide" junior's comment because he was giving the answers out. shame on you. anyway, i'll unhide it later on, when more have had a chance to find the names.

Post a Comment